Hanging Out at the Studios - 4-13-2014


I picked my red Fender American Standard Stratocaster and plugged it straight into my "very" modified Fender Blues Jr. 




Interested in More? 

The original midnight blue body (i.e. dark blue purple metal flake) is hanging on the wall.  I bought a sweet body on Ebay and moved all of the hardware and the neck to the red body.  I added Lindy Fralin Blues Special Pickups and modified the tone circuit (no tone on the neck, with tone control on the middle and bridge). 

The Fender Blues Jr has a bunch of resister and capacitor changes, the power tube sockets were changed to octets with JJ 6V6S tubes (in place of the el84 tubes), a Mercury Output Transformer was added, and it was topped off with a Celestion G12H Anniversary speaker. 

Until next time...

Enjoy the Music!

Jimmy

Comments