Warm Me Up (studio version) - Jimmy Haggard Band

Yep, not only do I own the place, but I am client too.  Here is recording that my band mates and I laid down this month (Jan 2014) at Haggard Studios.

I wrote the rhythm guitar part about 15 or 20 years ago.  About five years ago the words started to come together during a blues jam.   The band has been playing various versions of this song live for
about four years.

Warm Me Up (studio version) - Jimmy Haggard Band

The bass player, Rodney Winley, and I have been working on music together for about five years.  He wrote the bass lines for this groove.

The drummer, Syneca Foster, joined up with Rodney and I about three ago. Syneca writes all the drum parts.

The keyboard player, Sheldon Pugh, is a bassist most of the time, but he plays keys with the Jimmy Haggard Band for the recording sessions, and we are hoping more permanently.  Sheldon wrote the keyboard part for this song during the recording session. 

Enjoy the Music!

Jimmy

Comments