Surreal Dream and the Art Work Gyroscope Satellite Dish

I had a very surreal dream last night (this morning).  There was a unique device placed over the water just offshore (I don't think it was a sea or an ocean; it seemed like a freshwater lake).  The device looked like the combination of a work of art, a gyroscope and a satellite dish.   It was a lot different than this pic, but you get the idea.


There were four individuals who all looked basically the same (like twins), but they were different people, and they were standing in the water and were going into the water for awhile and coming back up.

For some reason, I decided to swim out into the water.  In a very short time I reached what looked like a small island, with a small cove.  In the small cove, there was a platform with a small building on it.  I climbed onto the platform and went inside (the front door was open). 

I entered a larger room (but not too big) and I found what looked like the art work gyro satellite dish.  It was tracking stuff (not sure exactly what), and it was predicting events such as catastrophes and conflictsThe events seemed to be related to things caused by mankind and/or affecting mankind.  I am not sure about what was being tracked or predicted, it was just the feeling I got about it in my dream.  Next, I saw an internet IP address associated with the art work gyro satellite dish.  The IP address was floating in the air or somehow made visible to me via a projection to my mind (remember, this was a dream). 

For some reason, after I woke up I remembered this dream and the IP address. When I got to my recording and rehearsal studios today, I decided to look up the IP address.  The IP address belongs to the USA Department of Defense. 

My first thought was something like, "F---, you have got to be kidding me."  My second thought was, "wow."  My third and lingering thought was, "hey, tell someone who cares."

You might question this.  You might be absolutely sure I am full of crap.  You are entitled to you opinion.   If that is the case, please understand that your opinion would be absolutely wrong.

Comments