Have It Your Way

It seems like forever since we last talked.  How have you been?  It has been kind of nuts for me.

The Recording and Rehearsal studios are picking up steam and keeping me hopping.  The Recording side of the business is really picking up. 

Thank God I am blessed with an ear and the talent to listen to artists and understand what they are trying to achieve (sound wise) with their music, and then translate that into getting the mix just right. 

It always takes a little back and forth discussion, but we get there fairly fast. 

I have my ideas on what I want something to sound like, and artists have their ideas. 

From the perspective of the recording studio, it is important to understand what the artist wants.  After all, they are paying for it.  Well, if there executive sponsor is paying for it, then have to listen to the sponsor too.  Ya know what I mean? 

It is my job to make it happen and to make the artist sound better than anything in their wildest dreams.

Enjoy the Music!

Jimmy 

Oh yeah, I almost forgot something.   You can learn more about my recording and rehearsal studios at www.haggardstudios.com

Comments